Gift Guide for the Dog Lover in your Life
1. Maven Metals – Maven Metals is a company that I have collaborated with in the past. They have the most amazing line of customize-able pet tags. There are a number of shapes and fonts to choose from, so you can customize the tag specific to the dog’s personality. The tags are made of high quality stainless steel and are super durable! I have one for all three of my dogs and I smile every time I see them! I love this idea for a holiday gift bc it’s a practical gift with a personal touch, and isn’t that the goal?
2. Kona Dog Leash- Know someone with a large breed dog? Then this is the pet accessories line for them! Kona leashes are made from rock climbing rope to create the most secure, durable, and long lasting dog leash on the market. If the prices seem a little steep, just remember that all of their products come with a lifetime warranty! Literally making this the last leash you will ever buy. Aside from leashes you can also find, bundled sets, double and triple walker leashes (I bought the triple walker leash during their black Friday sale and I cannot wait to try it!), and some human accessories.
3. Every dog mom needs a Dog Mom T to represent in! (Oh and I can’t forget about the dog dads!)
4. Custom Illustrated Dog Phone Case- I bought one of these cases about a year ago, and the designer drew a picture of Cash on the back (based off of a photo I emailed her)! I was so excited and in LOVE with this product. I’ve used this case religiously for over a year and get so many compliments on it! To this day, it’s one of my most liked posts. See my phone case HERE. Similar products HERE and HERE.
5. Dog Mom Wine Glass/Coffee Mug- Bc you’re not drinking alone if the dog is home ;)
6. Simple Paw Necklace- This is a simple statement piece that will mean a lot to the dog mom in your life.
7. Personalized Dog Mom Bracelet- I saw this bracelet about a year ago, and I died! Ugh, I wanted it so bad but just never got around to getting one. This is a perfect gift for someone with multiple dogs/pets!
8. Dog Mom Home Décor- Basically the theme to my entire house! The possibilities with this are endless from picture frames, door mats, blankets, pillows, hanging signs, etc.! Here are a few options to get the ball rolling Option 1, Option 2, and Option 3.
9. Poop Bags- You can never have too many! I never realized how crucial this product was until I discovered Biscuit rolling in a pile of another dog’s poo at the dog park :) . Now my dogs and I never leave the house without them! I usually can find some cheap poo bags in bulk at Ross, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, etc. but I will link a couple of options HERE and HERE if you’re an online shopper like me.
10. A Bones and Blogs Official T- Hello! Your dog mom friends need dis! Being a little less than modest here, but the shirt has a cartoon picture of my dog, Cash on the back- how can you not get excited over something like that?! You can completely customize your Tshirt into any color you want (just specify what color(s) you want in the additional details box at checkout). Be sure to check out our new Baseball Tee’s too!
-Bones and Blogs